Choose the type of analysis:
Some types of the analysis are still in development (see below). You may still choose it: our specialists will look into your case personally.
Not sure which one do you need? Describe your case briefly and our specialists will help you choose the appropriate type of analysis
1. Please, choose the response variable (if you choose analysis of relations, multifactor analysis, groups comparison or repeated measures comparisons)
The response variable is the variable you are trying to predict or explain. It always comes with one or more explanatory variables, which drive change in the response variable. For example, you want to measure the likelihood of a disease because of certain patient characteristics (age, weight, etc). These characteristics would be the explanatory variables; the presence of disease would be the responding variable.
You can either use column number or column name. Leave this field blank if your analysis does not include a response variable.
2. Please, choose the quantitative variables to include in the analysis
Quantitative variables are variables measured on a numeric scale. Height of a person, company revenue, city population, shoe size are all quantitative variables.
You can either use column numbers and intervals or column names. Leave this field blank, if you have no quantitative variables to include in the analysis.
3. Please, choose the qualitative variables to include in the analysis
Qualitative variables are variables measured on categorical scale (as some set of labels). Gender of a person, breed of a dog, eye color, company region are qualitative variables.
You can either use column numbers and intervals or column names. Leave this field blank, if you have no qualitative variables to include in the analysis.
4. Choose column which indicates group attribution, if necessary (not availible for descriptive statistics, factor and multifactor analysis)
You can either use column number or column name.
5. For correlation analysis, choose all the pairs of variables you want to include
You can use column numbers or column names and describe it in a free form
6. For survival analysis, choose status and time variables
Time is indicated by the variable "time", which is the survival or censoring time. Event (death, disease occurrence, disease recurrence, recovery, or other experience of interest) is indicated by the binary variable "status": 0 = no event (censored), 1 = event occured.
You can use column numbers or column names
How should we address you?
Upload the dataset
.xls, .xlsx, .csv